Sunday, April 13, 2014

I always loved you

Larry Stylinson I always loved you *One shot*




Harry:*In the living room reading a book*

Louis:*Enters his and Harrys flat with eleanor*

Eleanor:*Sees Harry*Oh hey Harry.*Holds Louis by his waist purposely*

Harry:*Rolls his eyes*Hey guys.

Louis:Sup Haz,what you up to?

Harry:Nothing just reading.

Eleanor:*Holding Louis' hand trying to get Harry's attention*

Harry:*Notices it;groans*Well what are you guys doing right now?

Louis:Well,where going to the club,I just came by to grab my wallet.*Goes upstairs leaving the two alone*

Eleanor:*Watching him go upstairs;awkward silence*

Harry:So...How ya been.

Eleanor:Oh cut the shit Harry,I know you don't like me,I don't like you either.

Harry:Why are you so rude?I have done nothing to you

Eleanor:Look Harry I see the way you look at Louis,just to tell you he's mine he's not a fag like yo--

Louis:*Comes down the stairs*I got my wallet.

Eleanor:Yay now we can leave.*Kissess him while watching Harry;smirking*

Harry:*Watching getting all angry*

Louis:*pulls away*Hey,I have an idea,Harry wanna come with us?

Eleanor:I'm sure he's fine right harry...*Giving him a glare*

Harry:*catching her glare*Sure i'd love to come...*smirking*Let me just get ready.

*After Harry is done*

Harry:*comes downstairs*Okay lets go.

Eleanor:*Holding Louis' hand* Just great...*Fake smiles*

Louis:*while Harry walks out stares at his ass;smiling to himself*

*At the club*

Louis:Hey Haz,wanna dance.

Harry:Shouldn't you be dancing with eleanor instead of me?

Louis:I'd rather dance with you right now *smiling at him*

Harry:Sure why not.

Louis:*grinding on Harry*Bet you like this

Harry:Trust me,you have no idea.

Eleanor:*Goes up to them*Okay Harry you had you're fun now I need my boyfriend,go get you're own *snaps*

Louis:Whats wrong el?

Eleanor:You're always hanging out with Harry and you guys flirt too much,he's just a fag

Harry:*shocked of her words towards him*Bitch*says under his breath*

Louis:How dare you say that to my best friend,so what if we flirt a lot,I like him Okay!!

Eleanor:*shocked*You w-what?!

Louis:You heard me,I like him also,which means i'm breaking up with you.I don't like conceited bitches if they're going to try and ruin my life.

Eleanor:Fine,you're loss later faggots *storms off;pissed*

Harry:*Happy of the words that came out of Louis' mouth*

Louis:Harry look,i've been in love with you since the first day we met,and I hope we get somewhere instead of just being best friends*Holding onto Harry's hands*Do you wanna be my boyfriend?*He asked with a smile on his face*

Harry:Yes,I would love to be you're boyfriend *Has a huge smile on his face*

Louis:I love you hazza.

Harry:I've always loved you boo *smiles.

Louis:*smiles*



                                                          *3 years later Harry and Louis eventually got married and had
                                                             twins and a beautiful baby girl*

                       
                                                         The end :)

2 comments:

  1. Well this is my first blog shot so I don't know,but i'll get better at making item,and i'll try to make them longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this one sucked but my other one won't

    ReplyDelete